Serving Size: 1 cup = Calories: 118, Protein: 6.4 g, Sugar: 5 g
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 3 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter (sub any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup PB2
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a small bowl, combine vanilla protein and PB2. Add unsweetened vanilla almond milk and mix until smooth. Then add nut butter and mix until smooth.
- In a small pan, melt chocolate chips over low heat.
- Add a small layer of melted chocolate to each of 8 silicone baking cups. Place on a tray and into the freezer until hardened, about 15 minutes.
- To each baking cup, add a spoonful of peanut butter mixture and press lightly into the cup, leaving some space on the sides for the chocolate to fill in.
- Top the peanut butter mixture with melted chocolate.
Return cups to the freezer until hardened, about 30 minutes. Remove from silicone cup and wrap in foil. Store in the freezer until serving.