Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons chipotle chile powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (3/4 pond) pork tenderloins
Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin Directions
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chile powder, salt, and brown sugar. Place tenderloins in bag and shake, coating meat evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil grate, and arrange meat on grate. Cook for 20 minutes, turning meat every 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Tip – Aluminum foil can be used to keep foot moist, cook it evenly, and makes clean-up easier.